2023 Global Health & Pharma Award Winner - Best Cannabinoid Equine Pharmaceutical Company
• Easy to administer in a bottle with dedicated syringe
• Unlike pellets and oils that can degrade over time, our emulsified product retains its stability
• Processed in a Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) Facility
• Research-backed micronized formula for optimal absorption
-Organic and vegan
-Made in USA using American hemp grown specifically for medicinal use
-250mg of active CBD per unit
-4ml/cc per unit
-6-month shelf life when properly stored
-Free of THC
-Sustainable, recyclable packaging
All mammals, including your horse, have an endocannabinoid system, which regulates essential body functions. There are two types of endocannabinoid receptors in your horse; CB1 and CB2. CB1 is primarily located in your horse’s nervous system, while CB2 receptors are in the animal's gut and immune system. Equilibrium targets both receptors, signaling the endocannabinoid system to kick in, helping your horse to naturally return to an ideal, calm state.
Active Ingredients: CBD: Reduces anxiety, pain, muscle disorders, and inflammation CBC: Alleviates pain, reduces inflammation, and promotes bone growth CBG: Suppresses bacterial growth and reduces inflammationPinene: Improves alertness and memory attention Linalool: Enhances mood and reduces inflammation Beta-caryophyllene: Relief of stress and pain
• Reduction in the need for medications
• Relief for pain and arthritis
• Recovery from exercise and surgery
• Enhanced joint function
• Healthier skin and coat
• Improved digestive health
Equilibrium’s single oral dose was studied on eight Czech Warmbloods at various ages and weights. Initial feedback showed no signs of adverse side effects in the horses. There were no gastric side effects and blood pressure and heart rate remained within normal range.
Equilibrium comes in easy-to-use bottle that can be administered orally via an included syringe.
For best results, administer 30 minutes before a stress-inducing situation or as soon as possible after exercise or injury.
1. Open bottle
2. Draw into syringe
3. Apply syringe to horse's mouth, aiming for cheek or under the tongue
For Daily Maintenance: Can be mixed with daily feed or applied via syringe, as above.